Creating Hyperlinks in a PDF that Open a Web Page
Important Note: When you make changes to a PDF, such as
! changes first, then upload the PDF into Tizra, test that the changescreating links, Tizra always recommends that you make just a few
are working properly and then make the rest of your changes.
1. In Adobe Acrobat, go to Tools > Content Editing > Add or Edit Link.
2. Highlight the text you wish to create the link on.
3. In the Create Link dialog box (Figure 20), enter the following values:
Link Type = Visible Rectangle
Highlight Style = Invert
Line Style = Solid
Color = blue
4. In the Link Action section, select “Open a web page” and click Next.
5. In the Edit URL dialog box (Figure 21), paste in the URL that you’ve copied out of
your web browser into the Enter a URL for this link field,